We donate 20% of our profits from our merch store directly to grassroots organizations and bail funds working to improve the lives of directly impacted people in the United States; both during and after incarceration.
Throughout the COVID pandemic, 100% of our donations have gone directly to the COVID-19 Rapid Release Bail Fund, bailing people at risk of contracting coronavirus out of jails and detention centers across the United States.
$70,000 donated and counting.
The rest of the proceeds after donation go to employing formerly incarcerated people, funding abolitionist journalism and storytelling, developing educational content, creating activist campaigns for justice, and more. Learn more.
Some of the organizations we have donated to in the past.
- National Bail Fund Network (COVID Rapid Release Bail Fund), distributes funds to bail funds across all 50 states.
- Sylvia Rivera Law Project Criminal Justice Initiatives, advocates for and protects incarcerated and formerly incarcerated LGBTQ+ individuals.
- Crenshaw Dairy Mart, artist collective and gallery dedicated to "shifting the trauma-induced conditions of poverty and economic injustice, bridging cultural work and advocacy, and investigating ancestries through the lens of Inglewood and its community."
- LGBTQ bailout fund, funded bail for incarcerated LGBTQ+ individuals.
- Minnesota Freedom Fund, bailed out protestors during the 2020 protests in Minnesota
- Rights Restoration Project, helps formerly incarcerated people clear their record through the expungement process.
- What's Next Washington, advocates for formerly incarcerated people's right to housing and employment.